E-mail Client Setup
Microsoft Outlook 2000
These are the instructions to successfully setup your Microsoft Outlook
2000 Email client to work with a Netkom Email Account.
1. Open the Internet Accounts manager from the Tools
2. In the Internet Accounts window, click on the "Add"
and then on "Mail..." this will open up the Internet
3. Once in the Internet Connection Wizard. Enter your
name and click "Next":
4. Enter your Email address provided by Netkom and click "Next":
5. Enter the server information as displayed in the graphic
below and click "Next":
Note: use YOUR website domain for incoming
6. Enter your user name and password provided by Netkom and
7. In the next question, select whether you connect to the Internet
using a phone line, or via the network.
You should get a "Congratulations" message if everything
went well. Click on "Finish":
You are now able to receive mail using your Netkom account when clicking
on the "Send/Receive" button in Outlook2000.
For more information on the Outlook 2000 E-mail client,
please refer to the program Help files.
Please call Netkom at 223-3274 if you encounter any